“Join Calypso the queen conch and her friend Blink the peacock flounder, on their exciting adventures on the seafloor. How many eggs will Calypso lay? Will a giant humpback whale swallow her babies? How long will it take for the tiny conchs to grow their beautiful shells? Say hello again to Tilli and Star the hawksbill turtles, as they return to graze on the reef nearby.”
The third in our series of exciting adventures, this beautiful storybook helps young children from 3 to 8 years old learn to read while educating them about the environment. Includes "Discussion Facts" in the back of the book that are educational for both kids and adults. Perfect for bedtime, or anytime! Collect all the plush toys and accessories featured in this book in our Calypso Conch collection.
- Written & illustrated by Barbados artist, Sue Trew
- Original & artistic, watercolour illustrations
- Large format with easy-to-read text
- Soft laminated cover with eco-friendly coating
- 31 pages, 10" wide x 8.5" high