“When Luna the loggerhead turtle eats a balloon she mistakes for a jellyfish, her tummy hurts. Read how she has surgery at a turtle hospital and soon feels better. Find out how scientists know where she goes when she is released. Meet Gulp, a friendly and kind pelican who talks with his mouth full!”
The ninth in our series of exciting adventures, this beautiful storybook helps young children from 3 to 8 years old learn to read while educating them about the environment. Includes "Discussion Facts" in the back of the book that are educational for both kids and adults. Perfect for bedtime, or anytime! Collect all the plush toys and accessories featured in this book in our Loggerhead Life collection, and learn while playing!
- Written & illustrated by Barbados artist Sue Trew
- Original & artistic, watercolor illustrations
- Large format with easy-to-read text
- Soft laminated cover with eco-friendly coating
- 31 pages, 10" wide x 8.5" high