“Munch, a young manatee, has arrived at the warm water spring where he will spend the winter. Away from his mother for the first time, he soon finds his days are full of fun - and life’s lessons - as he meets the other inhabitants of the river, especially a baby manatee called Mini and a newly hatched gator called Giz.”
The fifth in our series of exciting adventures, this beautiful storybook helps young children from 3 to 8 years old learn to read while educating them about the environment. Includes "Discussion Facts" in the back of the book that are educational for both kids and adults. Perfect for bedtime, or anytime! Collect all the plush toys and accessories featured in this book in our Manatee Magic collection, and learn while playing!
- Written & illustrated by Barbados artist Sue Trew
- Original & artistic, watercolour illustrations
- Large format with easy-to-read text
- Soft laminated cover with eco-friendly coating
- 31 pages, 10" wide x 8.5" high