“Gus loves the turquoise waters in the bay where he lives and swims every day with snorkellers from the turtle trip boats. However, his life is being affected by many of the problems that are facing our oceans. Learn what these problems are and how he comes to help Dot and Spot, the baby boxfish, when Dot is in trouble!”
The sixth in our series of exciting adventures, this beautiful storybook helps young children from 3 to 8 years old learn to read while educating them about the environment. Includes "Discussion Facts" in the back of the book that are educational for both kids and adults. Perfect for bedtime, or anytime! Collect all the plush toys and accessories featured in this book in our Turtle Trips collection, and learn while playing!
- Written & illustrated by Barbados artist Sue Trew
- Original & artistic, watercolour illustrations
- Large format with easy-to-read text
- Soft laminated cover with eco-friendly coating
- 31 pages, 10" wide x 8.5" high