“Hug has a loving family and enjoys life in the trees in a big garden where Chips, the rescue dog, barks at him and the other monkeys. With the birth of his baby sister, Hug is upset and when a big storm comes he finds himself blown away, lost and alone. Can he find his way home? Will he hear Chips bark again? He sets off, determined that he will!”
The seventh in our series of exciting adventures, this beautiful storybook helps young children from 3 to 8 years old learn to read while educating them about the environment. Includes "Discussion Facts" in the back of the book that are educational for both kids and adults. Perfect for bedtime, or anytime! Collect all the plush toys and accessories featured in this book in our Monkey Mischief collection, and learn while playing!
- Written & illustrated by Barbados artist Sue Trew
- Original & artistic, watercolour illustrations
- Large format with easy-to-read text
- Soft laminated cover with eco-friendly coating
- 31 pages, 10" wide x 8.5" high