“Dart the baby dolphin has just been born. She will stay close to her mother while she grows, learning the skills she needs to survive. Join her as she discovers a mass of newly hatched dolphinfish. What happens when she gets lost in the vast ocean? Will Rainbow the dolphinfish be her friend?”
The fourth in our series of exciting adventures, this beautiful storybook helps young children from 3 to 8 years old learn to read while educating them about the environment. Includes "Discussion Facts" in the back of the book that are educational for both kids and adults. Perfect for bedtime, or anytime! Collect all the plush toys and accessories featured in this book in our Dolphin Discovery collection, and learn while playing!
- Written & illustrated by Barbados artist, Sue Trew
- Original & artistic, watercolour illustrations
- Large format with easy-to-read text
- Soft laminated cover with eco-friendly coating
- 31 pages, 10" wide x 8.5" high