“When bulldozers threaten his home on a rocky cliff top, Gink the gecko sets out one night to find a new place to live. Wink and his firefly family go too. But it’s harder than the two friends think and they have many dangerous adventures along the way. Feeling tired, Gink begins to wonder if they will ever find a new home...”
The eighth in our series of exciting adventures, this beautiful storybook helps young children from 3 to 8 years old learn to read while educating them about the environment. Includes "Discussion Facts" in the back of the book that are educational for both kids and adults. Perfect for bedtime, or anytime! Collect the plush toy featured in this book in our Gecko Getaway collection, and learn while playing!
- Written & illustrated by Barbados artist Sue Trew
- Original & artistic, watercolour illustrations
- Large format with easy-to-read text
- Soft laminated cover with eco-friendly coating
- 31 pages, 10" wide x 8.5" high